AND GET CASH TODAY!
Frequently Asked Questions About Auto Title Loans
What is a car title loan?
- The answer is straightforward, a car title loan is one that makes use of the title of your vehicle as collateral. This benefits you because not only would you get the money you desire, but you get to keep driving your vehicle as well. Additionally, since it is a loan based on collateral, your credit is not usually an issue, no matter how good or bad it is. We simply hold onto your title for the duration of the loan, which we will return the moment your loan is paid in full.
How do I apply for a car title loan?
- Contact us by phone at (818) 351-5992 or you can simply fill out our form online from the ease and comfort of your home. Our highly-trained auto title loan experts will help walk you through the process and discuss your choices.
Can I get approved with a bad credit score?
- Absolutely! We use the equity in your vehicle to get you the cash you need. You just have to relinquish your title to the lender for the duration of the loan. This secures the loan, rather than your credit score.
Will I be able to drive my car?
- Yes, you will get to keep your car and drive it as usual. All you have to do is allow the lender to hold onto your title for the duration of the loan. Once it is paid in full, you will receive the title back.
Why choose Big Car Title Loans Glendale?
- Big Car Title Loans Glendale provide a quick, friendly service which is focused on assisting you with using your motor vehicle’s value to obtain a car title loan. We work alongside you to get you approved rapidly, so you can have the cash in your hands as quickly as possible. Typically, we can have you approved and money in your hands within 24 hours. Sometimes even sooner.
Is my vehicle too old?
- Most of the time, if your vehicle is over 10 years old, it won’t qualify. However, it really depends on the make, model and condition of the vehicle.
Are there any penalties if I pay of my loan early?
- No! You can pay off your loan at any time before the loan is up without any penalties or fees. We actually encourage it!
What do I need to bring with me?
We don’t require a lot of information but you will need to have your vehicle with you when you bring your documents to our office, as well as the following:
- Proof of Residence (Current Utility Bill)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Your Lien-Free Car Title
- Proof of Insurance
- Proof of Income (Minimum of $1,200 month)
- References (Professional or Personal)
We don’t require a lot of paperwork but you will need certain documents including your vehicle title, current driver’s license, proof of insurance and proof of income.
Within 24 hours you should be contacted and know whether you have been approved or not. Upon approval we can either direct deposit the money into your account, receive a moneygram or you can stop by and pick up your check.